[PCB_FORUM] Re: Routing

  • From: Rob Blomström <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:05:50 -0400

Garrett,

I'm not sure if you meant how the trace is line locked (45/90 etc)
   or how it is seen after you route it.

The first problem was answered by another user who suggested
   to fix your line lock in the Options tab.

On the other hand, if you are seeing the display as seen in the Allegro
v15.2,
   then you may have  traces that appear jagged and square.
   If this is the case, go to Setup > Drawing Options > Display
   and check "Cline endcaps". Then hit OK and you will see
   rounded traces as they were in older revisions of Allegro.

Rob Blomstrom
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://blomstrom.biz/rob/docs