[PCB_FORUM] Re: Remote Allegro file viewing

Fair comment.  But nothing beats the reviewer/customer/whoever being able to
view the board in their own time, when they like.  This is especially true for
time zone differences.

>>> "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx> 17/01/2008 1:03 p.m. >>>
I'm not sure what all the hassle is about, but there are so many internet
resources available for interfacing in this manner. You just need to find
what works for you and/or your company.

I've used Netmeeting, LiveMeeting, WebEx, and one or two others. You can
have customers remote in, and even give them access to your desktop, but
they CAN'T copy anything.

Am I missing something?

Good day.