[PCB_FORUM] Re: RESOURCES TO CONVERT DXF TO ALLEGRO FORMAT

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:30:45 -0400

Save your acad file as dxf. You should be able to import the dxf
into Allegro with little or no problem. Use file> import> dxf.
When you import it make sure that you set the units the same
as you had in acad (most likely inches), otherwise you will
get stuff that is 1000 times smaller than you intended!

Hope this helps,
TSI Telsys

RANGANATHAN MURALIDHARAN wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Recently we purchased Allegro 15.2 (PCB Performance 220 Series). We have all our Automatic Test Equipment templates in ACAD format. Is there any good resource available to convert these tester templates into Allegro format without any hassles? The templates are made of Acad blocks with Circles and attributes in it.

Please advice.

Thanks for the help in Advance

Best Regards

Murali

**Muralidharan Ranganathan**

JEM America Corporation

3000 Laurelview Court

Fremont, CA 94538

P: 510-683-9234 Ext.137

F: 510-683-9790

rmurali@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rmurali@xxxxxxxxx>

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.