[PCB_FORUM] Re: Programmable Keypads

  • From: "David Greig" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:58:12 +0100

George,

I spend ~800hours writing utilities, mostly Visual C++ and Matlab.

Spend well over a couple of thousand in front of Allegro, and have done so for
years! I'm well familiar the Cadence tools, their
niceties and occasional little idiosyncrasies!! This isn't inexperience
talking!!!

Guess the motivation is for fewer hours and more efficiency.
At the end of the day, all we are doing is using a tool to turn our creativity,
knowledge and experience of engineering into
design reality. Nobody should really care how it's done, it's the end
deliverable that counts.

Will post something about the keypad. Pursuing one one of those single handed
curvy ergonomic ones at then moment.

Best Regards

David Greig
______________________________