[PCB_FORUM] Re: Orcad to Allegro Height property

  • From: "Gerry Meier" <gerry.meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:48:05 -0700

Jim,

I don't my customer does, the purpose of the property is to eliminate the need
for different pcb symbols when the only difference is the height.

For part symbols without varying heights it does not make sense.

Gerry Meier, Sr. PCB Designer

Freedom CAD Services. Inc

Voice: (256) 776-7470 or (603) 864-1350

Email:gerry.meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx