[PCB_FORUM] Re: Orcad Schematics-PinList Information

  • From: "Drew" <drew3rdof3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:53:56 -0700

Raja,

There is at least one 'option'.  The only way that I know how to do
what you want is to create an Allegro netlist from within Orcad.  *If*
you can successfully create an Allegro netlist, OrCAD will create
three pst*.DAT files.  The pstchip.dat is the one you want.  If you do
not want to import a netlist into Allegro, this may not be the way to
go.  Though it may create more work, aiming for an Allegro netlist has
prevented more people than just me from creating a very expensive
bookmark.  If there is an alternative, I do not subscribe to or
endorse it.

Cheers!
Drew

Andrew W. Riley III