From: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sjchar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:52 PM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] ODBC

Group:
Is it possible to run run more than databases in Capture? We have multiple
locations where everyone is doing their own orcad symbols. I would like to add
another database and use their Orcad parts with there numbering system and
package a board with their database. The Allegro parts we could use the share
footprints libraries i don't think that would be a concern.

Thanks

Sam