[PCB_FORUM] Re: ODB++ output (*.tgz) to Fab (no gerbers)

  • From: "Douglas Stanley" <dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:47:36 -0700

We have been supplying ODB++ exclusively to our fab houses for close to 10
years. We do close to 50 designs a month and I don't recall there ever being a
problem that was traced back to a Valor bug - or if there was, it was very,
very long ago.

However, we read the extracted Allegro database into Valor's Enterprise tool .
We don't use the direct ODB++ output from Allegro.

Douglas G. Stanley
PC Board Designer, Principal
Broadcom Corporation<http://www.broadcom.com/> - Irvine, CA
dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx