[PCB_FORUM] New England Usergroup

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:46:36 -0500

Hello,

An effort is underway to re-initiate the New England Cadence User Group
covering  Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine and Vermont .
These meetings would serve as a good way for users to share  knowledge,
experiences and concerns and also offer sessions on related topics in the
design and manufacturing fields.
The focus of the group will be around PCB design  (Allegro) , but we
intend to explore related areas such as electrical  and  mechanical
engineering, signal intergrity issues, component engineering and PCB
fabrication/assembly - so all are welcome to attend.

We are looking for feedback on how many people are interested in attending
the meetings and would like to get an idea of what topics we should cover.
If you work in the New England area and this User Group is of interest to
you please follow the link below and complete the brief survey.

Thank You

http://www.formsite.com/icug/NECUG_2004/index.html