[PCB_FORUM] Re: NO_RAT property appearing from schematic

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:50:49 -0400

This has been a "feature" of allegro for a
real long time. How can you guys not know it?
I think I read somewhere in one of the help
files that any net with over 50 connections
is automatically rendered with the no_rat
property to keep the ratsnests from becoming
too complicated when they are displayed.
You can delete it, of course, but you won't find
where it is added. I don't think there is any
way to keep it from happening, either. Maybe
you could ask Cadence and see if there is
some kind of setting that would keep this from
happening if you don't want it to for some reason.

TSI Telsys

William Billereau wrote:
all power nets are treated like this.
Automatically, it have NO_RAT property.

I do not know where it comes from, but it seems to be done by the packager or the netrev process.

   William.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel So" <danielso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>