[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mirror dxf file?

  • From: "westfeldt" <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:50:28 -0600

I don't know the answer to your question, but mirroring is so easy and
effective in autocad, that's where I do it.  Another thing I do in autocad
is hatch the pins for the assembly drawing, as they come over unfilled.  To
do this easily I export the pins on their own autocad layer, so that I can
grab them all to hatch solid.

Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
North Boulder Circuit Design