[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mirror dxf file?

  • From: "Andrew Noonan" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:09:46 -0700

Hi Mark,
It sounds like I would do nearly everything you are doing already to get
the mirrored DXF final output. But you have the choice to create new
layer names in the DXF out dialog box (look in the lower half of the
box, rhs). And you can assign any existing layer to any new DXF layer.
I hope this helps.
Andrew