[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mils database to Metrics gerber generation

  • From: "Drew" <drew3rdof3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:48:29 -0700

Sathish,

I believe that 3.4 (3 integer places, 4 decimal places) for gerber
output in millimeters is equivalent to a 2.5 gerber output in inches.
As long as your design does not exceed +/- 39in from the zero point
nor use any increment smaller than one mil, I do not believe that you
will have any round off errors.

Cheers!
Drew