[PCB_FORUM] Re: Metric to English - English to Metric

  • From: "richard moffat" <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:19:40 +1200

Sorry - I wrote a " when I shoulda put mils.  Same maths and numbers apply.

>>> annoonan@xxxxxxxxx 26/08/2005 10:14:23 a.m. >>>
Hi Richard,
I think we talked about using 2 decimal places in MILS, not inches. Again, I
haven't taken any time to go through the motions yet myself.
I can see though, how 2 decimal places in INCHES would cause undesirable
results.
Regards,
Andrew