[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mentor Graphic

Hi Azila,

Put me on a contract for 12 months at $125K and I can teach you all you
need to know about torMentor BS and do some boards for you along the way.
I'll await your answer.

Good day my friend.

> Good luck.

> Hi all,
> My company going to buy this software, anyone know HOW TO MASTER IT ? OR
> in another word... " How to use it in a very short time?" Where can I get
> a manual for operating it without attending the training. OR can somebody
> teach me to use it from zero???
> PLS HELP ME...
> Currently I am using Protel DXP for our board drawing.
> Thanks in advance for ANY help.
>
> Best regards,
> Azila
>

> Do you Yahoo!?
>

> NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee
> named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
> this message you are hereby notified that you must not
> disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
> If you have received this message in error please
> notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
> Any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender, except where the sender has the
> authority to issue and specifically states them to
> be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx