[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mentor Graphic

Not trying to be a troll here or anything, but did you
try the mentor forum? This is for Cadence Allegro,
after all. It doesn't seem like the proper place
to ask for advanced Mentor help.
Even though you have gotten some good responses!

Kevin McCowan
Sr. PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

azila hamid wrote:
    Hi all,

    My company going to buy this software, anyone know HOW TO MASTER IT
    ? OR in another word... " How to use it in a very short time?" Where
    can I get a manual for operating it without attending the training.
    OR can somebody teach me to use it from zero???

    PLS HELP ME...

    Currently I am using Protel DXP for our board drawing.

    Thanks in advance for ANY help.

    Best regards,

    Azila

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx