[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mentor Expediton or Allegro Cadence ?

  • From: "Stephen Chavez" <stephen.chavez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:14:21 -0700

T.Kesavan,

Both tools are powerful and can get the job done. Each has it's advantages
and disadvantages. I agree with the other's comments that you should
evaluate both tools for yourself and decide what's best for you. I did just
that. In my case, I had no experience with either tool when I evaluated
them. I chose Mentor Expedition because it was a great fit for "Me". Take
that  for what it is worth...

Best of Luck,

Stephen