[PCB_FORUM] MAX_FILENAME_VALUE?

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:24:34 -0700

Y'all:

I am in the middle of testing Allegro 16.01 so I can make sure all scripts and
skill programs are working.  I am attempting to convert a module design that
was originally done in 15.7 without errors, but when I attempt to create the
.mdd file on a particular module I get an error:

Attribute Definitions are incompatible for attribute 'MAX_FILENAME_VALUE'.

Before I send in an issue to Cadence, I wondered if anyone else has ever seen
this?  I have never heard of 'MAX_FILENAME_VALUE, has anyone else?

Thanks!

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.