[PCB_FORUM] Re: Low on available memory, please exit the program.

  • From: <robert.h@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:49:49 -0500

It is your old pc ...problems ....

Cadence is a high end tool, can you get a highend pc for it (64bit graphic
card, nice mother board etc ... Fry's is a good store for selection )
Now aday high end pc is very affordable, I build my every 2-3 years (to keepup
with the goodies) , the old one I give to the kid or to school
with high end pc, multitask is very smooth (behind linux & unix box), allegro
only use 1/2 of the bus... new cpu know how to use the bus stream.

Cisco is a good size company, they should know very well on this problem (check
on their router depart. ask the hardware engr)
--
Robert
Cell: (760)672-6540