[PCB_FORUM] Re: Import/Export text blocks

  • From: Jean-Charles TEYSSIER <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:52:41 +0200

Joe:

Open 'Text Setup' then type ctrl P: this will open a box where you can record a script. Not shure this work (i remind i have to creat my own script many years ago with a text editor).
Jean-Charles

Joe.witten a écrit :
Thanks Dave, but I was thinking there was a simple way of saving the setting
by opening the 'Text Setup' window then typing a command that would create a
file you could read in to another board.  I don't think there was any skill
involved.  Maybe I am dreaming this up...  I thought it was about a year ago
I'll give your method a try.