[PCB_FORUM] Re: Import/Export text blocks

  • From: rjbzxr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:49:25 -0400

 In Allegro 16.x you can just use:

File > Export > Parameters

FROM On-Line Help :

File - Export - Parameters

Export Parameters

Output file name

Enter the name of a file to which to save database parameter records, or click
... to locate an existing database parameter file in the current working
directory.

Available Parameters

Displays a list of the possible parameter records available for export. If no
parameter record exists in the database, it does not display. Click to include
the parameter group in the .prm file.

Design Setting

Global values and grid settings

Artwork

Artwork film definitions

Color

Color parameters and color table

Text Size

Text size settings

Application or Command Parameters

All other supported parameters, including those for auto rename, auto
assignment, auto silkscreen, global dynamic fill, autovoid, export logic,
drafting, gloss line fattening, gloss dielectric generation, Options window tab
settings, test prep, automatic placement, auto swap, thieving, backdrill,
interactive flow planner (Allegro only), and Signoise analysis.