[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to make different colors for different nets

  • From: "Moore, Blake" <Blake.Moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:36:29 -0500

If your power is on a plane, that is a specific layer, set the etch for
that layer as color = white
Then when you highlight different nets for pwr, such a +5v, +12v, or
what ever, the high light color will show up better
You'll notice had you set the etch as color, especially a dark color,
your highlight wouldn't work out as you expected