[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to make different colors for different nets

  • From: "J Wages" <jwages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:28:04 -0500

Once I am going to be working on a specific project for a period of time
I just create a script and hi-lite the nets per the color I want and
then call up the script whenever I want to see those nets high lighted.
For example, I usually create a script called hipwr to hi-lite standard
power nets. gnd, 3.3v, 1.2, 1.8, etc. Very handy when fanning out
components and incorporating power shapes.

Good luck.

Jim S. Wages / SR. PCB Layout Designer:

Cary, NC - H: 919-466-1596 Cell: 919-484-2963