[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to make different colors for different nets

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:42:49 -0500

You can also create a "group" of nets and hilite the groups.
Use shadow mode to make them stand out. I also use filled pads and do not select nohilightfont in Setup / Preferences / Display.

Regards,
Mark

george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You also can window across a series of nets, or prepare a text file containing the netnames you want to hilight and read it in using the "List" option in the find window. --
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.
Central Engineering, EDS Applications Support

P.O. Box 500, M/S 39-512
Beaverton, OR 97077-0001
Å 503-627-5272 (voice)     Æ 503-627-5587 (fax)
http://www.tektronix.com <http://www.tektronix.com/> http://www.pcb-designer.com <http://www.pcb-designer.com/>

"Off-Grid and Proud of it!"