[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to make different colors for different nets

  • From: "Ritter, Alan" <Alan.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:24:15 -0500

Use the "permanent highlight" function.  This allows selection of specific
colors and then you can highlight nets with various colors.  I frequently
use this for power/ground nets so I can quickly glance at a board and make
sure shapes on my divided planes cover the correct pins/vias.

/s/jar (alan.ritter@xxxxxxxxxx)

     http://www.mtritter.org

  _____