[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to change an existing cline to a new net???

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:08:50 -0400

Can't do that. The "reverted to ground." part messes
that up. You can move the ground plane(s) off the board and
connect it to where it was but I think that there is a
skill tool that you can use to do it also.
Someone out there must know what it is. I have it
but have never used it and cannot remember what
it is called.

TSI Telsys

Eric Hufstedler wrote:
As a workaround, can you just connect it to a part with the proper net? It might matter where you start (the cline or the part).
Either way, it would be good to know if there is a "change" command that would allow such a change.
eric