[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to change an existing cline to a new net? ??

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

Obviously when you imported the logic again some part of the nets changed
to a gnd connection. You can isolate the route by finding where it
connects to the gnd, and 'cutting' (delete/cut) the etch on each side of
the gnd point. That should revert it back to the connection you had (the
old net logic), and you simply re-connect it.

Good day.

Mitch