[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to change an existing cline to a new net? ??

  • From: Eric Hufstedler <ehufstedler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:39:34 -0700

Another workaround might be to add a shape around it, set it's net to what
you want, and then connect the cline to where it goes.  Remove extra shape,
etc.

A lot of work for what seems like a simple feature.  But as was pointed out
a few days ago, there may not be a feature I would consider "extra".  :)

eric