[PCB_FORUM] Re: How do you get boards from v15 back to v14?

  • From: joe.piper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:26:57 -0800

I wonder if a design reuse is backward compatible?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joe Piper
Layout Design Engineer III
PCB Layout

CONEXANT SYSTEMS, INC.
9868 Scranton Road, Suite 1000
San Diego, CA 92121-1762

Tel   858.713.3571
Fax  858.713.4003
joe.piper@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Andy Krawiecki"
                      Sent by:                 To:
<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:
                                               Subject:  [PCB_FORUM] Re: How do
you get boards from v15 back
                      11/17/2004 10:27          to v14?
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      icu-pcb-forum

Still a lot of voodoo stuff with 15.2  Whereas 15.1 is pretty stable.  You can
clip certain things
backwards (ie etch, vias) but not everything (ie components)

Andy

Andy Krawiecki
Sr. Printed Circuit Designer
Freedom CAD Services, Inc.