[PCB_FORUM] How do you get boards from v15 back to v14?

  • From: joe.piper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:50:42 -0800

Before I take the plunge into 15.2, what options exist for porting board files
back into 14.2?

Are there any other methods besides just creating a clip file of the entire
design?

I'm concerned about losing constraints, cam, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joe Piper
Layout Design Engineer III
PCB Layout

CONEXANT SYSTEMS, INC.
9868 Scranton Road, Suite 1000
San Diego, CA 92121-1762

Tel   858.713.3571
Fax  858.713.4003
joe.piper@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."