From: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:13 AM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Gencad Output from Allegro

We've been using Gencad format data for several of our manufacturing
activities with our current toolset.  We are now transitioning to
Allegro, and I cannot find Gencad listed as an available output format.

- Is Gencad output available directly from Allegro ?
- Is there a public Allegro to Gencad conversion available (skill,
extract, etc), and how do I obtain ?
- Are there any recommendations for other suitable data formats (ODB++,
etc) ?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Schaefer