[PCB_FORUM] Re: Flash Symbol

  • From: "Bradley, Shirley" <shirley.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:59:50 -0500

This is similar to what I did. Made it for the smallest dimension,
pulled it apart for the long dimension and stretched the sides. If
Cadence made it easy to make a round flash and it is easy to make an
oval pad, they should have an easy way to make the oval flash.

Thanks for your answer.

Shirley M. Bradley
Intermec
tel: 319.369.3328