[PCB_FORUM] Re: Fabmaster

  • From: "Daniel So" <danielso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:23:24 -0700

Does anybody have the installation files for Fabmaster? All I have is
the batch file to create the fabmaster file. I have used it to create my
fabmaster file with my $CDSROOT set to PSD_15.1 and SPB_15.2 with no
problems. However, I understand that with the .exe file you can specify
which extracta command to use. I will gladly run a comparison test if I
can obtain the install that will give me the .exe file.

Daniel So

1065 La Avenida

Mtn View, Ca 94043

(650) 693-2054