[PCB_FORUM] Re: Fabmaster

  • From: Ed Caldwell <Ed.Caldwell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:31:21 -0400

I do not have Fabmaster. I am running Allegro under Windows XP.
I now have a CDC2FAB.exe file that I am trying. It has been running for
ten minutes. : (

Thanks,
Ed

Ed Caldwell
Circuit Board Design Engineer
Electronic Design Services at ARRIS Broadband
Voice: 678 473 5073
Email: ed.caldwell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Andrew Noonan" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/26/2005 04:04 PM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: Fabmaster

Hi Ed,
Yes, Fabmaster can generate output from 15.2, though the tool must be
slightly reconfigured to look at the 15.2 'extracta.exe file instead of
the 14.2 version.
Do you have the windows version?  If so, start the program, click
File>Configure and Browse to the Extraction Tool in the 15.2 directory.

Andrew Noonan
Sr. PCB Designer
Topspin Communications
(w)650-316-3398