[PCB_FORUM] Re: ECL report in Allegro V15.2

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:08:02 -0700

MessageJerry,

Hmmm... I can set "allegro_old_report" under Misc. in User Preferences, and
all it does is set the reports to text based, not HTML.  It has nothing to
do with the selection of reports.

The problem is not being able to run the old "ecl short" report.

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Longmont, Colorado