[PCB_FORUM] ECL report in Allegro V15.2

  • From: "Kesavan" <Kesavan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:05:18 +0530

HI everyone,

Please tell me how can I generate ECL report in Allegro ver 15.2, as
we did in Allegro ver 14.2. I used this property to check NET
LENGTHS without using any EXCEL PROCESS and even without knowing the
name of particular NETS in 14.2.

How can I generate ECL report in Allegro ver 15.2.

Now what is the use ECL property.

Thanks in Advance.

Kesavan.T

-----------------------------------------Disclaimer-------------------------------------------------------

This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.If you
are not that
person, you should note that legal rights reside in this document and your are
not authorized
to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such
actions are prohibited
and may be unlawful.The views expressed in this document are not necessarily
those of HCL Peripherals
Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding
obligation shall be created
by this e-mail, which must be interpreted accordingly.Any representations,
contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized
officer of the relevant company.