[PCB_FORUM] Re: Dual monitors

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:53:44 -0400

You need a video card that supports two monitors, nvidia and
matrox are the 2 I have experience with, and 2 monitors.
I believe all of the major suppliers have cards that support
dual monitors. Get one with at least 128 meg of memory.
You could also get 2 pci video cards, but I do not
recommend going down that road for performance reasons.
I would recommend getting lcd monitors if you can.
I got those the last time and they are vastly superior to
the regular video monitors. With no refresh rates they
are much easier on the eyes. Not to mention smaller on the desktop
and a 19 inch has the same screen area as a 21 in glass one does.

This should take care of you for a little while at least!

TSI Telsys

MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What hardware do you need to use dual monitors on a PC

Richard Weinberg
rweinberg@xxxxxxxxx Agere Systems

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.