[PCB_FORUM] Re: Dual monitors

  • From: "Chris Brennan" <Chris.Brennan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:30:21 -0400

Yea, I use dual monitors as well and there is no going back!  Like the others
have said on the right monitor I put up the schematic for cross probing, the
constraint manager.  I also have all the windows (show element, colour, etc)
pop up in the right display to not obstruct the left display with my board
showing.

I also have the control panel undocked permanently and have it at the left edge
of the right display to maximize the viewing area of the pcb window.

CJB

Chris Brennan
PCB Designer
Fidus Systems Inc.