[PCB_FORUM] Re: Dual monitors

Yep. That is it in a nutshell.
You want Allegro as large as possible, right? Put everything else
on the "other" monitor. Or stretch allegro across both.
It is way better to have 2 monitors. I have had them since
I was on Solaris a "long time ago".
I have a nvidia card now but I used to have a Matrox.
I am not sure about them now but the matrox was better at
handling the 2 monitors than this nvidia is.
Good luck.
Kevin McCowan
Sr. PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,

what are the advantages of having 2 monitors while doing pcb layout? Only thing I can think of is the fact that working with Allegro, Concept and CM
is easier and faster.... any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Andy

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx