[PCB_FORUM] Re: Drill charts

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:36:15 -0600

Thomas,

You have a good point.  Creating the Fab drawing with a hole chart for a
design with just top to bottom drills is very easy.  It's starting to look
like creating this for a design with different types of drills (blind,
buried & thru) is really a pain.

From the look of Darwin's PDF, he spends a bit of time on it.  Not sure what
I'll do.  I've always created a Fab drawing with the hole chart, and now
Allegro automatically creates multiple drill charts.  I guess I could just
line them up and have all of the different drill figures within the one
board outline.

Thanks for the questions!

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer