[PCB_FORUM] Re: Displaying non plated holes

  • From: "Ritter, Alan" <Alan.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:10:15 -0400

Normally, I'll put an undersize pad on the top and bottom layers of the
padstack, say 10 mils undersize.  It'll be drilled out anyway, and I just
ignore the warnings that the padstack editor gives me.

Then, as long as I have top or bottom pads turned on, I see the non-plated
holes.

Obviously, doesn't work for very small holes...

/s/jar (alan.ritter@xxxxxxxxxx)
        http://www.mtritter.org

Bausch & Lomb
150 Years of Perfecting Vision, Enhancing Life (TM)

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
disclosure, distribution, copying or other dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
destroy all copies of it.

Thank You