[PCB_FORUM] Re: Design Reuse From Existing Designs

  • From: "gnieski, mike" <gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:22:41 -0500

Cant you just create the module from the exsisting board?
If you do a create module from the board it will take that section that you
window and make a .mdd
which you can then use? This would eliminate a lot of steps that you are
doing. A little trick that I
do is to copy the .mdd into a .brd to read in a schematic representation of
the module. I am not positive
but believe that the properties get carried into the .mdd.

thanks,
Mike Gnieski
EMC2 Corp.

  _____