[PCB_FORUM] DB Doctor log

  • From: "Martin G. Nolting" <m.nolting@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:27:23 -0600

Anyone see these kinds of errors before?
Any ideas on how to correct them? I've tried deleting the vias to re-add them,
some of them won't even let me delete them, complains about the same thing "NO
PARENT ID" or "NO SUCH CHILD".
Here's a sample from the DbDoctor.log, any suggestions would be appreciated.

ERROR IN CONNECTION net name = N1860855
  ILLEGAL PARENT ID
  Error cannot be fixed.

ERROR IN CONNECTION location = (6975.000 -445.000)
  pad stack name = VIA20C10
  ILLEGAL PARENT ID
  Error cannot be fixed.

ERROR IN CONNECTION   refdes = JC6
  pin# 2
  symbol origin = (6835.000 -575.000)
  POINTER TO CONNECTION INVALID
  Error cannot be fixed.

ERROR IN CONNECTION location = (7755.000 -110.000)
  pad stack name = VIA20C10
  POINTER TO CONNECTION INVALID
  Error cannot be fixed.

I've made sure the padstacks look right, the via has a flash in it and I've
checked to make sure the flash symbol is in the right directory, the netlist
still reads in fine without creating DRCs.
All seems good until I run the 'doctor' then this is what I see, I have 89 of
these types of errors that I can't seem to figure out.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Martin