[PCB_FORUM] Re: Copper balancing "thieving dots" New topic: ranting!

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

Actually Kevin, I'm not bitter at all. Sorry if you, or anyone else, took
it that way. I've been told I'm too blunt at times though. I'm not good at
playing the PC side.

Your job description is the one I stive for. I hate getting cornered in
the 'place and route' designer role. But I've seen, many times, where
management has demoralized a whole engineering department by their
actions.

Good day. :)