[PCB_FORUM] Re: Copper balancing

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

Like I said, once in 20 years. If you've got that much open area on a
board, why not move that isolated copper to another layer (maybe
re-layout) and decrease the layer count? I've NEVER had enough open area
on a board to warrant adding "unbalanced distribution" copper. Guess
you're lucky.  :) <-- that's envy.

Good day.