[PCB_FORUM] Re: Construct single entity out of individual line sements

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:48:17 -0400

I think it would be easier to copy to another location then move it back in Allegro.
We are using 15.1 and no Harmony tool.
Thanks,
Mark

gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx wrote:
If you dont have the harmony couldnt you generate an artwork with a photoplot window around the item, then
after creating the artwork file you could load artwork and place it on the class/subclass that you wanted. I believe
this way it would construct a single entity. Also....in 15.5.1 I tried to construct this similar shape using four arcs
and four line segments, it snapped them all together into one contiguous shape. Isn't this a new feature for 15.5.1 ?