From: steve kingdon [mailto:steve.kingdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 November, 2004 21:08
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Constraint Shape Area and Dynamic Shapes

Does each shape have the same signal on it?

Steve

>>> yves@xxxxxxxxx 30/11/04 23:52:39 >>>
Hi,

I am trying to connect two dynamic shapes using a constraint area
where
Shape to Shape spacing is set negative.
But the dynamic shapes keep voiding to eachother, so there is no
overlap.

When I change the shapes type to static I can overlap them, without
creating
DRC errors.

Is there a setting that can mimic this behaviour using dynamic planes?
Or is there a work around to solve this problem?

Regards,

Yves

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.