[PCB_FORUM] ConceptHDL logic to Allegro Scald board file?

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Thinking hats please...  (PE13.5/13.6 software)

I'm updating an old board file that was last updated from Concept Unix
(i.e. Scald logic), and now have an updated schematic to bring in (HDL
logic). Problem is, the board file sees it's sync as being to the Scald
logic, and I can't get it to import the HDL logic.

Anyone? I'm checking Cadence Sourcelink next.

Thanks.  Mitch