[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL-generation of chips.prt file

  • From: "Noble, Jan" <jan.noble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:23:09 -0700

Amen Brother Kevin!  All I need is notepad as an editor and a data
sheet. :-)  And this still beats GED.....

Jan Noble
EPSD Product Change Coordinator
Shasta C3/D2, Tiger2, McCarran
Langley/Mullins, Eco-Systems
253-371-6197 - desk
253-416-0307 - pager

July 2005
Saluting our Founding Fathers.  Without these courageous men, we would
not be having this conversation.

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
decide everything. -- Josef V. Stalin