[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL- Export Physical

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:49:49 -0400

It appears that the packager cannot find the chips.prt file.
How did you create it? Where is it? Is there a master.tag file in the same directory as the chips.prt file?
If so it should say "chips.prt" or whatever your chips.prt
file is named (chips.prt by default).
Can you see the chips file by right-clicking on the symbol
and selecting it from the menu?

Answer these questions for us (me) and we will go from there.

TSI Telsys

r a j a wrote:
HI Gary,
I dunno what u r actually asking about..? I am using Concept 15.2.
Thanks
Raja

On Apr 7, 2005 6:59 AM, *gary* <rogiru@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rogiru@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Do you have PACK_TYPE property on your instance ?
    Gary

    @CYPB_LIB.CYPB(SCH_1):PAGE1_I1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(CHIPS)
     > #2 ERROR(1052): No ppt part selected because the
     > instance has no physical
     > part.
     >  I will be very thankful to you, if anyone can sort
     > me out from this error.
     > I used to get this error most frequently for most of
     > the symbols. In that
     > case I used to create a new symbol from scratch, so
     > it eats lot of my time.
     >  Thanks in Advance
     >  Regards,
     > Raja

    <mailto:icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    <mailto:icu-jobs-forum-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx>
    POST:       icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx>

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.